Jacobs Group Inc.
200 N. Dearborn, Suite 4103
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (773) 383-6940
The Jacobs Group provides the expertise to focus on identifying, planning, and managing your company’s growth. Simply stated, we work as a strategic business partner with you to help identify growth opportunities, develop actionable plans, and then execute them competently.
The Jacobs Group can help you get to that next level of growth. We identify new business opportunities by analyzing new prospects, existing customers, and market segments. We work with you to develop actionable plans designed to achieve your business objectives.
The Jacobs Group provides consulting services for business development, including the acquisition and management of new accounts.
Areas of Expertise
- Identify prospects
- Manage the sales cycle
- Leverage market research to drive the growth agenda
- Collaborate with Account and Program Managers to drive business growth both in existing and new market segments and accounts
- Manage lead generation activities of the business program
- Acquire new prospects proactively through networking, lead development, and cold calling
- Gather intelligence regarding prospects, decision makers, and their needs
- Reach decision-makers through cold calls, research, and networking
- Qualify opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success
- Develop business plans in conjunction with Account and Program Managers, which includes activities, targeted prospecting territory development, and account development
- Consult and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company can provide to address their business needs
- Turnaround consulting for business owners who realize that trying something different is better than continuing on the present course and risking the life of their business
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations that identify prospects’ business
- Collaborate with Account Management team on all closed accounts
- Monitor competitors and product and/or service differentiators
- Provide direction and guidance for process improvements and establishing policies
- Coach and mentor clients to help build business development skills